There are no set rules with pricing. Every job we do is different, therefore we can't give quotes over the phone. We need to visit your site and check:
- Access to your site
- The surface and level of the site
- Drainage in the area
- All underground services in the area
- Calculate the dig out required
- Calculate soil quantity to be removed
- Calculate base course required
- Measure the site
Things we need to consider when Quoting or looking at Your Job
- What is the area you would like concreted
- Is there any excavation required or supply of base course etc.
- Is drainage going to be a factor, does it need a drainage sump
- Mesh is an option to help lessen the risk of cracking but does not guarantee this
- Is there access to place the concrete or will a concrete pump be required?
- What type of concrete would you like – plain, exposed aggregate, colour etc.
- What sort of finish, taking into account safety
- Would you like the concrete to be cut with standard cuts or decoratively to look like big tiles
- Do you have some existing concrete or a kerb that needs to be saw cut?
- If it is a new vehicle crossing there maybe the need for a Street Opening Permit to consider, which we can obtain from Council
- Is sealing your concrete an option?
"We take pride in doing a quality job at a competitive rate, and
once armed with the above information we then get back to you with an accurate quote."